Monday, May 09, 2005

Wishful Thinking

I've fallen for another one of those thingys doing rounds on blogs - Sarah's put me in the shit this time. Thanks babe.

Basically, I have to choose any 5 of the sentences below and complete them. Then all I gotta do is nominate any 3 bloggers to do the same.

Sounds simple? Well it fuckin aint.

Here we go.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

Now, here's the five I've chosen and completed.

If I could be a farmer… I'd grow weed innit! as if I have a choice!
If I could be a scientist… I'd make myself a little robo-man who would get me beer and fags from the shops whenever I run out. Or find my TV remote for me.
If I could be an athlete… I'd be a footballer and work my bollocks off to get into Liverpool's first team and then score the winner at Istanbul on May 25th.
If I could be an astronaut… I'd invent a new term 'The Miles high club' as opposed to only a 'mile' high.
If I could be married to any current famous political figure… It would be
Queen Rania of Jordan. I'd love to give her one.

Now for the interesting part. The bloggers I'm gonna nominate for this, are:
Badger
The Goose
The Prettiest Star
And these were chosen at random - So I do apologise but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

interesting stuff.

04:31  
Blogger cedia said...

You picked out good jobs for yourself, it seems. Where I live, we rank close to the top for meth labs.

Here's a story to illustrate that you don't have to be a farmer with land to grow weed.

A guy is trying to sell his home and he as renters living there.A pest inspection done. Well, the roof had a yellow stain on it and had to be looked at closer. Turns out his renters were growing weed in the little attic of his house!

A trip. I guess desparate times calls for desparate measures.

22:49  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

you're giving me ideas hun:)

Have you seen lock stock?

12:22  
Blogger Badger said...

Now I have to use my brain.
ARGHHHH. I'll get back to you on Monday on it.

19:54  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

lol well done goose - arse was all over us in the first half but I've gotta admit, I liked how liverpool played in the second, we'll need to play like that against milan. Not conceding a late goal though, obviously!

And our fans were louder than yours! FACT! specially towards the end!

23:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com