Saturday, July 02, 2005

Marky Mark / Weekend Offering From Me






As it is nearly the weekend, I present a compilation of only the best chat up lines that should NEVER be attempted, no matter how drunk one is.
Have a good weekend!



1.) I wanna put my thingy into your thingy.

2.) You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

3.) Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

4.) Bond, James Bond.

5.) Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

6.) Are those space pants? Cuz your ass is out of this world!

7.) If you were a duck and I were a moose, and we had sex, we'd make a duckmoose, and it would sound like this:[make the wierdest sound you can].

8.) I’d better get a library card, because I’m checking you out.

9.) Girl, if I were a fly, I'd be all over you, because you're the shit!

10.) I have only three months to live. ..

11.) There are 265 bones in the human body. How'd ya like one more?

12.) I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.

13.) I wanna floss with your pubic hair.

14.) Babe! you look so fine i could drink your bath water!

15.) Gee, for a fat girl you sure dont sweat much

16.) Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

17.) (Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

18.) I have a six inch tongue and I can breathe through my ears. (only chat-up line here that may actually work!)

19.) Do you live on a chicken farm (girl says no) well you sure know how to raise cocks

20.) Does this cloth smell of chloroform to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

LOL. Crazy shits there. Some guys says to me any of those lines, I'd crack up hysterically in front of him.

20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com