Saturday, September 10, 2005

Funny T-Shirt Slogans




1) The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette.
2) I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3) I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!
4) Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
5) I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
6) Don't take life too seriously; you won't get out alive.
7) You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
8) Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
9) Earth.... is the insane asylum for the universe.
10) I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing.
11) Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
12) I don't have to be dead to donate my organ.
13) God must love stupid people; He made so many of them.
14) The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
15) It IS as BAD as you think and they ARE out to get you.

MORE :: Add yours in comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Nogbad said...

If you've not already checked out http://www.philosophyfootball.com/ I'd suggest going there. It does just what it says on the tin, tee shirts with footy philosophy including at least one from an ex Anfield legend! I tried to order from their site once but it went wrong, mailed them and they rang back the next day to sort it out - that's service innit?

22:58  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

nogbad - fantastic link, cheers bruv - i'll defo be ordering some from there!

23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com