Thursday, September 08, 2005

Staying on to Cricket - SLEDGING

James Ormond had just come out to bat on an ashes tour and was greeted by Mark Waugh.......

MW : "Fuck me, look who it is. Mate, what are you doing out here, there's no way you're good enough to play for England"

JO : "Maybe not, but at least i'm the best player in my family"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McGrath to Ramnaresh Sarwan: "So what does Brian Lara's d*ck tastelike?"
Sarwan: "I don't know. Ask your wife."
McGrath (losing it): "If you ever fucking mention my wife again, I'll fucking rip your fucking throat out."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenn McGrath (bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes): "Hey Eddo, why are you so F**ing Fat?"
Eddo Brandes: "Because everytime I fuck your mum, she throws me a biscuit"

More on The Goose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com