Thursday, October 06, 2005

The BEST Geek Quotes Ever!

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly

My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

You know it's love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead.

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

MORE

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah Seymour said...

teh funny

22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com