Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I believe......

Morning Sports fans (and anyone else who happens to be around)

Trolling through the ether that is the interweb this morning, I discovered an
interesting article on the Football365 site.

Now, it has been a while since I tried anything that could lead to anything approaching a higher state of conciousness (truth be told, I don't know the right people anymore) but maybe, just maybe........

Have a look for yourselves and see what you think. I, for one, like the cut of this guys jib.

It may seem like a load of old hippy nonsense but I believe......

Hopefully we can spank Betis tonight and make the Chelsea match irrelevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com