Saturday, November 12, 2005

Totally Addictive Site

Hey kids. No I'm not dead (though there are those out there who may beg to differ). It seems that as a result of my recent (well, a year ago) split with the girlfriend I lost the computer. (I miss it!) Add that to the fact the fire wall at work is no fun and wont let me on anything, and that equals a recipe for not being able to post half as much as I would like.

Quick update then: I am OK, still kicking and missing these little chats we have (for those of you who are thinking "who the hell is this guy - where is Dan?" just skip to the game and enjoy...) find attached a fantastic game that will steal much of your life from you. Yes it is that bad. I am really, REALLY crap at it and can't stop playing. God help me, it is just like "Battlefront 2" on the X box - I really need to get out more.

Well, I hope you are all well, and I will be back - I promise.

As for the mighty reds.......Well, not sure what is going on there. Fantastic in Europe but not so good at home (though I have a real bad feeling about that Chelsea loss - why couldn't they win goddamit? We'd be through. That would be good. I don't like the idea of having to go to Stamford Bridge and get a result - beat Betis. We must) . I, for one, like Crouch but he really needs to hit the net (as do Morientes and Cisse for that matter....where the hell are Pongolle and Mellor. Injured?) Is it just me or are other concerned that of the nine goals scored this season only 2 have come from the "strikers". I still believe that Rafa is ace and will come good, but sooner would be better than later.......please.

1 Comments:

Blogger loveuamy said...

we'll climb up the table!!

16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com