Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Joke of the Day

A guy goes into a bank, walks up to the cashier and says, "Nice tits darling, I want to open a fucking bank account!"

"I beg your pardon?" said the curvy cashier.

"Listen you stupid bitch!" screamed the man, "I want to open a fucking bank account!"

"I'm sorry sir," said the cashier, "but I can't help you if you are going to talk to me like that!"

The cashier then walked away, went to the bank manager and told him what had happened. They both then returned to the cash desk.

The bank manager says to the man, "What seems to be the problem here then?"

"There's no fucking problem," replied the man, "I just won 10 million pounds on the fucking lottery and I want to open a fucking bank account!"

"I see sir," the manager quickly said, "And this cunt's giving you a hard time is she?"


From Badger [NWS]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Wow, there is a great deal of useful information in this post!
Toronto Canada weather | jewlery box | museums NYC

22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com