Sunday, December 11, 2005

Joke of the Day

A school teacher in Liverpool asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Pauline said, "My family went to my granddaddy's farm in Derbyshire, and we saw all his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate'."

Kathy raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Conway Castle and I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good, Kathy, but I want the word 'fascinate'."

Little Scouse Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Little Scouse Johnny was noted for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.

Johnny said, "My cousin's wife has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big, she can only fasten eight."

The teacher cried...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com