Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Can I rape you later?


New laws have come into effect in Britain, whereby you would have to get a YES from a girl before taking her to your place. And yes, that does the woman will actively have to say 'YES' to sex.

I was thinking along the lines of:

"would you consent to sexual activity later on in the evening?"

But it looks like the government would like the public to be even more specific:

"Excuse me, I know you've only just got to the the party and I haven't spoken to you before, but I was hoping I might be able to engage in sexual activity with you later. Would you consent to some heavy petting, where I will doubtless give you a drunken fingering, followed by you performing oral sex on my erect penis and possibly me returning the favour by using my tongue to stimulate your clitoris. Following that I would like to insert my swollen porksword into your moistened and welcoming vagina and thrust it back and forth until I ejaculate semen into your receptive canal. Would you consent to that? Can I get your signature on this piece of paper?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com