Monday, March 13, 2006

Stevie G takes the blame



Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard today held up his hands and admitted that if it hadn't of been for his lapse in concentration in gifting a back pass to Thierry Henry, Liverpool might have 'robbed' a point from the Gunners.

"It was just like France all over again," revealed Gerrard. "I was trying to take up time. I did not see him. The last player you want the ball to go to is the best player on the planet.

"It was completely my fault and I hold up my hands. It was a stupid mistake that has stopped us from robbing a point because we did not play well at all."

To be fair to the lad, he plays his heart out for Liverpool week in week out and has won us enough games single-handedly. I'm sure this mistake will not be held against him for too long. YNWA Stevie. Just make it up by winning us the FA cup, no pressure like!

Here are the goals:







Gifs courtsey of EssexBlue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com