Sunday, January 23, 2005

Lady of the Day - Eva Mendes



If I could, I'd post my princess' pic here every day cuz she's melady 4eva - but I aint gonna put my GFs pic on here cuz some of you lot are really really sick in the head and deserve to be castrated and fed to pigs.

So here's for you. Eva Mendes. One of the top ladies... She's like...... hot aint even the word mate, its like.... extra super hot. Don't u agree? And if one pic ain't enough, you can always look at http://www.evamendes.com for a complete gallery of her pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

I agree, she is smoking. Another great gallery can be found at www.evamendesfans.com I found this site while browsing the net and it is great!

07:10  
Blogger Joshua said...

Sorry, here is the link www.evamendesfans.com

07:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com