Saturday, April 02, 2005

As if !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay I admit that was a pretty lame attempt at an april fool's prank - I kinda realised a bit late (after being pranked meself) that it was the 1st of April (booze allegedly kills your braincells. hence, memory loss) and came up with a not really very creative "goodbye" post.

Thanks for your comments though (Lucy, if I bump into you in Dubai it aint gonna be nice sunshine). One thing I've noticed - Jon, V, Sarah, you could help me out here... How do you guys get so many comments on your posts?? My comments tab has never hit double figures... That might be down to the the fact that I do post on average, 5 different bits every day so its pretty fast moving and none of my posts manage to accumulate more than 5-6 comments.

It might be down to the fact that V, Jon and Sarah's blogs are more interesting and definately more personal. Which brings me to the question...What kind of blogs do you guys enjoy reading?

Is it those online sex journals with nasty details of stuff people do (or wish they did) or is it blogs like Goose's and Badger's which provide light entertainment, pictures of women's tits, useful information on drugs and how to make bombs and the odd news / information piece.

When I started this, I tried to keep it to (very few) personal experiences, lots of Liverpool FC news, funny and weird pics and articles, alongwith some serious and thought provoking stuff on the atrocities committed in the name of liberation and freedom in Iraq and Palestine. That way there would be something for everyone. And somewhere along the way COCONUT MAN happened. (who actually read the whole thing?)

What do YOU think? Do I continue on the same pattern? Do you want to see more naked women and bar jokes? Or do you want more coverage of Iraq/Palestine/Afghanistan? I know its probably a long shot but have you seen anything on my blog that has stuck to your memory for being either too funny, too in your face, too weird or too depressing?

Your feedback will help me make this blog better.

12 Comments:

Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

hahahaha good riddance! bwahahahaha

dude.. whered u learn ur april fool jokes from? some middle skool kid? :P

lol. i love hating on you. :D

23:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaaannnn. Don't quit. Everyone is quitting their blogs. Damn shame if you do.

It's April 2nd now so I'm okay printing this right?

08:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAT THE FUCK ??!!?? u're quitting ?!?!?!

Oh, April Fool Shit :P.

I really hope people believe this joke, remove yor site from their blogrolls and feeds , and stop visiting :) :) :).

Just kidding. Kisses.

AND THIS BETTER BE A JOKE AND U'RE NOT QUITTING ACTUALLY !!!!!!!

13:19  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

Dayamn. Just too many Dans around. I'm sure we wouldnt mind losing on a few :P

20:10  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

jon, i feel sorry for you. :D

20:12  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

Dont rub it in now FFS Rehman! :)

23:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha - in every comments thingy, i have like 3-4 of my own comments replying.

best way to get more comments i guess is to comment back to ppl or smth. and keep a post up for 1-2 days before posting a new one :P.

Sarah is god. she' has an AWESOM blog, and the time when she had broken up all the bitchy whiny posts hit home real hard.

hey sarah - POST MoRE OFTEN !!!

01:48  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

Thanks peeps. I aint quittin though (sorry lucy) cuz as long as there's atleast one person out there who enjoys readin the crap i post, I shall carry on.

13:21  
Blogger dan said...

Your blog is cool as it is. Certainly coconut man was funny, but there's been some other good content as well. Keep it up. Er...the blog that is.

13:24  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

1-0 down, 2-1 up,
liverpool have won the cup
with a pinpoint paddy pass
gave owen the ball
ar-se-nal have won fuck-all!


Thanks Goose but I think I'd choose anfield over the arse anyday mate :-)

well done for knocking Manure to no.3 - keep it at that now.

17:29  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

danny wanny ur jush a kid. one day u will grow up and grow out of the more-comments-more-cool syndrome.

thisisdeperatetoskipproxy.blog

lol

23:44  
Anonymous Samson said...

Really effective data, thank you for the article.
keyboard keys | system tool virus | parking in NYC

14:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com