Monday, May 30, 2005

Do da dudek: The Dudek Shuffle is catching on!



The wobbly legged routine that Jerzy did during the penalties in Istanbul was not only effective in putting off the Italian players, but also piss funny to watch. And now its catching on accross Britain and Poland massively.

Here's one not very good impression of the famous Dudek Shuffle.



And here are some nutters found practicing it in the street.





Although he might not stay at Anfield too long, he'll always be remembered in the hearts of the KOP. He is a top bloke as well. This is from an interview on the Official LFC website.

Dudek said: "Lots of people here have been doing the Dudek shuffle. The Liverpool players and some of the wives and girlfriends were also doing it during the party we had after the game. They kept pulling me on the dance floor and said 'Come on, do the Dudek shuffle!"

Dudek also spoke about how proud he is of his son Alexander who is an adopted scouser.

Dudek said: "He is a real Liverpudlian. He is more English than Dutch, even though he was born and raised in Holland with I used to play for Feyenoord.

"I really have to laugh when he talks. He talks just like Steven Gerrard. When he walks through the house and he has to go out, he shouts 'Where's me shoes?' When I tell him he should not say 'me shoes' but 'my shoes' he just shrugs his shoulders. But I like it because my wife Mirellaand I love Liverpool. Alexander goes to a state school and my wife loves nothing more than going around the mothers' houses and Alexander always brings other kids home. It is a great city.

Official Liverpool Football Club

3 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

so so funny...btw, i linked you!

15:00  
Blogger what said...

hello hello it's me again. here is my blog: Blog

16:29  
Blogger Val said...

check this out.

http://looprevil4ever.blogspot.com/2005/06/invitation-to-all-man-utd-fans.html

07:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com