Saturday, May 28, 2005

Yet Another Questionnaire

This time we'll do what Sarah did a while back, and nominate 3 bloggers to post it on their blogs as well. It's for the ladies only.

1. What do you never leave without on a holiday?
Books, ipod, panadol tablets.

2. Morning- or evening person?
Evening. I like sleeping till late, I need my beauty sleep lol.

3. Left or right handed?
Right

4. Sensible cotton or Thongs?
Thongs when I'm with my man, Sensibles otherwise.

5. Skirts or trousers?
Trousers. Don't wanna cause riots by wearing short skirts in khi.

6. Cotton or linnen?
Cotton

7. What attracts you in a person at first sight?
His confidence, the way he carries himself. Ofcourse it helps if he's easy to look at.

8. Do you tell your boyfriend little lies? Example!
I don't. Except maybe when I've had a fight with him and I tell him that I hate him and didn't miss him.

9. Dreamcar?
Audi TT

10. Neat stacks of clothes or a mess in the closet?
Neat. Always neat. I'm obsessive with neatness so much so that i've been named 'monica' by my sis.

Okay then......... the bloggers I'm nominating for this are the three Sarahs:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com