Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sick as Fcuk

Okay it aint funny no more. I've officially got a bad case of flu. I've finised my usual dose of a litre of orange juice and it still aint helping at all! I'll try a hot curry next, thats supposed to sort you out.
Spoke to my baby today - we might get engaged before the end of this year! And trust me, thats a big step! My mate Tabia wouldn't believe it as she used to say I'm not someone who could stay committed to ONE person for the rest of my life!
But here' s the thing. If she looks like Eva Mendes, loves you dearly, cares about you, acts like a whore in bed, and is the most honest person in the world then you'd be a stupid fuck to let her go.
And I aint a stupid fuck. So I'm holdin on :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

good for you, realising that your baby is the real thing.

04:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was sweet. It really was. xxx

13:51  
Blogger sarah (tales of ordinary madness) said...

that was really (surprisingly) sweet!!

as a commitment phobe myself, i can really understand the fear of staying with ONE person forever (i haven't conquered it). i think it's brilliant that you're going for it.

congratulations and good luck!

14:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man, cos God knows every guy's gonna need it more so than one can imagine.

I can never commit to anything so anything I say take it with a pinch a' salt ;-)

All the best

14:44  
Blogger Badger said...

Um. Your already letting her play with your blog. It's only down hill from here mate.
hee hee. Just kidding. Well maybe not. Ok, I am.
Slinks off to his corner.
fap fap fap

17:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com