Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tagged, Yet again

Thanks Val! This will be embarassing

Three screen names you have had :
Mizzunderstood
Dirrty
Doll69

Three things you like about yourself :
My positiveness
My intelligence
My breasts

Three things you dislike about yourself :
My feet
My stubborness
My temper

Three things that scare you :
Cocroaches
Rats
Robots

Three of your everyday essentials :
My mobile phone
My Ipod
The entire contents of my bag actually

Three things you are wearing right now :
My new ear rings (thanks babe)
pyjamas
knickers

Three of your favorite songs :
Feel - Robbie Williams
Beware of the boys - Panjabi MC (Great tune to dance to)
Rui Di Silva - Touch me

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months :
Travel on my own
Learn Salsa
Yoga

Three things you want in a relationship :
Honesty
Respect
Sense of humor

Three things you can't do without :
TV
Coffee
My Mobile Phone

Three places you want to go on vacation :
Spain
Ibiza
Carribbean

Three things you just can't do :
Understand the offisde rule lol
Cook
type quickly

Three kids' names :
Lina
Sonia
Danial

Three things you want to do before you die :
Look back on my life and feel as if I've done a good job
Watch Liverpool play (just to see what the YNWA fuss is all about)
Join the mile high club

Three celebrity crushes :
Brad Pitt
Colin Farrell
Mark Wahlberg

Three people I nominate to complete this exercise :
Baptized Lucifer
Samantha
Brandie

2 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

hey Henna,
Thanks.

Btw, congrats on your engagement with Dan. I'm sure it would be a smashing good one & you guys would last forever.

Be sure to post the lovely pics...

18:33  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

oh-oh. :-|

19:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com