Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wanna Blog on Here?



Okay, I need a hand with this blog as I'll be travelling a bit in the coming few months. Ideally someone who's thinking of starting to blog, rather than someone who already has one.

Requirements:
New to blogging
Good sense of humor
Liverpool Supporter
Good taste in music and women

All you have to do is post about whatever you want atleast 3 times a week.

Allow 24 hours for reply, I didn't realise I was gonna get that many responses! Damnit I'm gonna have to 'choose' now!

email me on dan.thisisanfield@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan said...

lady of dreamz........ r u really a lady or a ladyboy? ;)

09:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com