Monday, July 04, 2005

Breaking News



Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard looks set to leave Anfield after his agent said talks over a new deal had broken down and were unlikely to start again. BBC Sport

Rafa Benitez, however, has insisted he wants Gerrard to stay at Anfield.

It's all a bit too much for my lone braincell so I'm gonna let these two make up their minds before I start believing any of this. I'm sure every Liverpool fan would be gutted to see Stevie go, even though it might work for us with the extra cash that his sale could bring. I hope he stays. I really do. Watching him work his arse off for us in Istanbul was amazing. How could we let him go after THAT night in Turkey??

In other important news,
Zenden has signed for Liverpool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

sigh, the last thing i want to see happening....fingers crossed.

17:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com