Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Joke of the Day

The class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat.

"Okay boys and girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?"
"I know, I know, it's a cat!" yelled a little boy.
"Very good Johnny. Now, who knows what this animal is called?"
"That's a dog!" piped up the same little boy.
"Right again. And what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a deer.

Silence fell over the class.

After a minute or two, the teacher said, "I'll give you a hint, children...it's something your mother calls your father."

"I know, I know," screamed little Johnny. "It's an arsehole, miss!"

FROM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com