Monday, September 26, 2005

Shaima's tag

I have been tagged, yet again, this time by SHAIMA. I should start fining people who do this!

5 years ago
I had finished my BTEC HND at NorthWest Kent College - Moved to Brentford, MIDDX from Swanley, Kent, quit my job as graphics/web designer at Ikonami and started working as Deputy Manager at Phones 4U Hounslow.

1 year ago
Can't believe its almost one year now - One year ago this time I was preparing to move to Dubai, excited a bit as I'd heard things about it... One year on and I've realised how Dubai is just a gold plated turd. Nothing more.

5 songs I know all the words to
I'm bad at remembering words to songs but still there are a few I can think of from on top of me head...
U2 - with or without you
Eminem - Lose yourself (Don't ask why)
Panjabi MC - Beware of the boys / Mundeya te bach ke
Jay Sean - Dance with you
Coldplay - Clocks

5 snacks I enjoy
Nachos, Potato Wedges, Samosa/Pakoras, Crisps, and the spinach and cheese ravioli casserole i had last night.

5 things I'd do with £100 million
Buy a big f*ckoff mansion somewhere in the south of Spain, complete with a built in theatre.
Get meself a Ferrari and a Hummer complete with a buttnaked female cheuffer(sp)
Make movies
Get myself a Hawker 800XP/800 and complete my flying lessons
Travel the world until whatever's left, runs out.

5 places I'd run away to
London
Edinburgh
Madrid
Karachi
Monaco

5 favourite shows
I've been watching american TV mostly since moving to Dubai so my current favourites are (besides football)
Everybody loves raymond
Simpsons
King of Queens
Just shoot me
Becker

5 greatest joys
Watching Footie at a quality pub with my mates
Flying
Doing something for somebody when they least expect it / need it badly
Batting (Cricket)
PS2

5 People to pass it on to
A lot of people have already done it - so if YOU haven't, then it you (first 5)! Leave your names in comments so we know who's next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com