Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thank You



Thank you
for all my hands can hold...
apples red.
and melons gold,
yellow corn
both ripe and sweet,
peas and beans
so good to eat!

Thank you
for all my eyes can see...
lovely sunshine,
field and tree,
white-cloud boats
in sea-deep sky,
soaring bird
and butterfly.

Thank you
for all my ears can hear...
bird's song echoing
far and near,
songs of little
stream, big sea,
cricket, bullfrog,
duck, and bee!

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.


The Top 9 Hollywood Thanksgiving Prayers


9> Ben Affleck: "I'm thankful I kept the receipt for that pink
diamond."

8> Hugh Jackman: "I am thankful scheduling problems made it
impossible for Dougray Scott to play Wolverine."

7> Patrick Stewart: "I give thanks that the Star Trek
films are finally done so that I may focus on less fan-geek
projects, like X-Men 3."

6> Danny DeVito: "Thank you for long-legged women and
mini-skirts."

5> Calista Flockhart: "Thank you for my rich, famous,
good-looking boyfriend, and this single bite of white meat."

4> Numerous club hoppers: "And bless Paris Hilton for the
fantastic stuffing."

3> Wachowski Brothers: "We are thankful that the public's
devotion to The Matrix held out long enough to ride thru two
pretty contentless sequels."

2> Johnny Depp: "I am thankful Disney didn't give up on
theme-park-based movies after The Country Bears."

and the Number 1 Hollywood Thanksgiving Prayer...

1> Nick Nolte: "I'll have what Downey Jr.'s having."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com