Monday, January 30, 2006

Women aint funny!

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt.
Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me,
"What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
And they say blondes are dumb...

Not really funny was it? If you're a girl, you might wanna check out more
MEN JOKES here

If you're a guy, maybe you can help me with this. I honestly can't think of any genuinely funny women that I know. You know like when you're with your mates and there's always a funny one in the group who keeps comin up with all kinds of shit and you're worried about your sides splitting and pissing your pants cuz you're laughing so hard, why don't you get that with women?


Lets face it, guys ONLY laugh with women when they wanna get into her pants or when they're being polite.

Don't get me wrong, every now and then women do say things that make you laugh but its not intended. You know what I mean? Here's a list of some of the best 'Out of the mouth of babes'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com