Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I ain't as think as you dumb!



I had the most embarrasing moments anyone could have had but one of still makes laugh like hell. it was during my stay at the hotel. one day i was going down in the elevator when another person whom i havent met until then started talking to me.He asked 'How are you?" and I answered "Fine" surprised at it. He then asked me "What else are you up to" and i replied "nothing". Finally he turned to me and said "Do You Mind I Am On The Phone"!!.It was then that i realized he was talking on his Mobile.

More Dumb Moments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try www.thatsembarrassing.com for more embarrassing stories and moments

23:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com