Thursday, March 16, 2006

45 embarrassing sex questions (For Her)



The British aren't exactly known for talking openly about their sex lives. Problems fester and small sexual queries can spiral into huge dilemmas. If you're feeling puzzled or worried about sex, be assured that you are not alone. Sex experts Dr Patti Britton and Susan Quilliam are far from shy and have advised on the steamiest of secrets. Read the answers to all the questions you've never dared to ask:

The big 'O'

- I've
never had an orgasm
- What is
an orgasm?
- Is there such a thing as a
missed orgasm?
- Can
women ejaculate?
- Orgasms make me
laugh

Men

He's got a
weeny penis
His penis is too big!
He doesn't
want sex
He's
addicted to sex
I caught him
masturbating!
Circumcised
versus uncircumcised
Finding his
G-spot

Your body and sex

No hair
down there
My vagina is
unattractive
What to do about
intimate odours?
The benefits of
pelvic floors
What is a
hooded clitoris?

Oral sex

I can't
swallow!
Is oral sex
dangerous?
Equal time for oral sex
Oral sex
makes me ill

Bedroom secrets

My husband is
silent in bed
No sex for
eight years
My husband is avoiding sex
He's a
one-minute man
He wants
anal sex!

Sexual arousal

The pleasures of
masturbation
Never touched myself
Is non-stop
pleasure normal?
Where exactly is the '
G-spot'?
Sex drive

I can't get aroused
Sex
takes too long
Can chemistry be created?
Dealing with
different libidos
Exhausted by
marathon sex
Health matters
Post-hysterectomy and no sex drive
Will anti-depressants
affect my sex drive?
Is sex during pregnancy safe?
De-stress and have better sex
Combat
vaginal dryness
Sexual confidence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com