Sunday, May 14, 2006

Keep.it.simple



WOMAN'S DIARY:

Saturday 13th May 2006.

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me,and that he had found someone else...

I cried myself to sleep.

MAN'S DIARY:

Saturday 13th May 2006.

Liverpool's won the FA cup - bastards have had a better season than ours even though we finished one place higher
!



Oh well. Got a shag though!

2 Comments:

Blogger 2 Mars Bars said...

Always a good day when ManScum fans are miserable. Only problem with the gag though is who in their right mind would want to shag a ManScum fan.

02:54  
Anonymous Horace said...

Well, I do not actually believe it is likely to have success.
movie ticket prices | folio | jewlery box

20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com