Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Top 5 ways to Hustle Free Drinks

From Wisebread by Paul Micheal


I am a dangerous combination of two entities. One, I'm English and therefore love a good pint of ale. Two, I'm a tightwad, and if I can get those drinks for free I'm a happy tightwad. Here, I show you five great ways to hustle free drinks in your local bar or pub.

I must first point out that I'm in no way advocating con artists. Not at all. These are harmless pranks to play on good friends and co-workers. And dare I say it, you may even want to try them on family, maybe that wierd uncle that never buys your a Birthday gift.

The main theme of all these hustles is something called a Propostion Bet. Basically, a proposition bet is a challenge which looks like it only has one outcome...and it does...it always favors the person placing the wager. That's because you know something the other folks don't. You know the 'challenge' is always going to go your way. Always. A show in Britain called "The Real Hustle' does these bets often as a way to show you how much fun they can be, and also how to avoid getting caught out by them. So, here we go. My Top 5 free drink hustles, in no particular order.




One - The Magic Whiskey Trick



Two- Keep It Under Your Hat



Three - Carbon Copy



Four - Measuring Up



Five - One Shot, Two Coins

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jummy bear said...

super! you could've used 'em at the underground if everyone wasn't already glued to your site.

the price of fame!

18:39  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

:-)

20:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com