Thursday, February 17, 2005

The geordie, the manc and the scouser

Three Englishmen, a Geordie, Mancunian and a Scouser are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.

"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the genie.

The Geordie says, "I'm a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the genie's eye, the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Mancunian was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Manchester, so that no one can get through and pollute our perfect culture, specially them scouse pricks"

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, there was a huge wall around Manchester.

The Genie turns to the scouser. The scouser asks, "I'm curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

To this, the Scouser goes, "Fill it up with water."

1 Comments:

Blogger N said...

Lol! Good one!

01:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com