Sunday, February 20, 2005

Human Rights : American Style



"They use everything possible to make me crazy," Habib said.

"They put me in isolation all the time. I never see the sun. I never have shower like a human being. I never treated like a human being," he said.

"No one should be treated in the way they are treated in Cuba. The Americans, how they are treating people, they are terrorists. They have no humanity."

The United States has has said it believes Guantanamo detainees are treated humanely. Yeah right, FUCK OFF BUSH. I'll be a happy man the day someone assasinates him.

Continue Reading

1 Comments:

Blogger Umema Siddiqi said...

lol at Shaving Private Ryan...photoshop zindabaad!
The second image is hair-raising...I dunno if these American soldiers even have hearts... Ruthless people...God save us all, please.

01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com