Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Re: Sorry People

Thanks to everyone of you for your show of support. You lot were right... things are looking much much better than they were two days ago.

The thing was, I've changed my whole life around for one person and I mean REALLY changed it around completely. Those who've read my 101s will have some idea of what sort of things I was into just a year ago. Anyone would love to be able to do all that. I loved it, didnt have no complaints.

Then I met her. And that was it for me you know. I'd never thought I'd be THAT crazy about someone but then she's worth it all. Not only she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I just can't find a fault with her no matter how hard I try. I used to think perfection is a load of bull and there aint nothing thats perfect. Until I met her.

And then we had this argument a couple of days ago... looked like it would be for the best if we parted ways... I suggested that to her... She was hurt and so was I... And then we talked things over today and realised there wasn't a problem in the first place!

So, its my advice to anyone who wants it, when you find someone who genuinely cares about you and is ready to accept you just the way you are, hold on to em. Don't let it go, don't give up, fight for it cuz............ its worth it in the end.

I'm gonna hold on to Henna cuz I know with my history I'm unlikely to get someone like her. She's gorgeous, she's sexy, she's intelligent, she's funny, she's got a filthy mind and she's the most honest person I've ever known. In short, she's everything I've ever dreamed of. I'm like a kid in a candy shop :)

Okay, I won't bore you with this anymore, and since things are back to normal, let me announce that yours truly has been 'chosen' (after I applied, obviously) to write for the Official London Blog!!!!

I dont know yet what I'm gonna be rambling about but I did come up with this cool bio for myself... you can see it when you click my name...

'ear me now, dan iz da new mcdaddy of west london whoz traded a life of drugs, booze, hoes, limos and private jets for a career in advertising for a prestigious business mag (yawn....) and iz starting to regret the decision... A die hard liverpool supporter with strong views on world politics and keen interest in the dark side of ppl, he iz sure to keep you hookd on dis blog from now on. For a list of 101 SHOCKING facts about dis gangsta, be sure to check out here.

sounds promising innit?

3 Comments:

Blogger Umema Siddiqi said...

Awww...sad sad story...
lol..nice description...hehehe

Cheerio Danisch

01:39  
Blogger Pamela said...

Good for you!!! You're so into this girl and if she rocks your world that much, she's worth trying to work it out with. She hasn't walked either so she's obviously there for you too.
Cheers!

03:25  
Blogger red one said...

well done and glad you got it sorted. Sometimes it's good to know you can get over the hard times...

23:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com