Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This is really weird. Follow the rules.

Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to freak you out. There's no trick or surprise, but, trust me: just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them... really.

What is:

1+5 ?
2+4 ?
3+3 ?
4+2 ?
5+1 ?

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then click
here...

-------------------------------------------

Another weird-ety...

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now count aloud the F's in that sentence. Count them ONLY ONCE; do not go back and count them again.

Then click
here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

17:43  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Ooooooh my God!!

Why??????????????

It'a unbelievable, because I repeated 'six' in English, and I did think about 'carrot' in my mind, but interestingly in Chinese!

lol

19:36  
Blogger loveuamy said...

And, Sarah, that's amazing too. They really changed direction!

19:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I thought of cabbage instead...no idea why...

23:18  
Blogger weenie said...

I got six Fs - genius!

I got carrot - doh!

02:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com