Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ebay Funny

Now it's kind of funny to imagine a 1998 Purple Kia Sportage peeling out. I walk over to my couch to straighten the cushions and there are sweat stains from this guy's hairy ass all over them. I felt sick. So I go upstairs and she immeadiately goes "I can explain everything..." and I cut her off and was like..."No....you deserve to be with Purple Kia Man named Barry who still works as a waiter at a stupid Chain restaurant in his late 20's." I told her pack up her crap and get out and that she had 3 hours. SO I leave, go to her parents house and have Turkey Day with them. I told the parents that their lovely little Kia Fetish daughter was ill. They had no clue.

Check this out, you must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com