Monday, July 31, 2006

I iz back

Apologies for the disappearence - I was travelling and then my grandfather got really sick so I had to attend to him. He's well now, before you ask. Thanks to all those who emailed me, left comments on here and missed our regular updates!

I'll try and make up for the disappearance in the next few days, so watch this space y'all.
Oh and all those who've emailed me and those inquiring for banner exchanges, bare with me, we'll sort it all out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

4 Comments:

Blogger DROGBALLS said...

ah back finally! :)

23:14  
Blogger Tucker said...

Welcome back

03:51  
Blogger Samantha said...

Woo friggin' hoo!!! Welcome back!!!

04:17  
Blogger FM said...

welcome back man

with regards
FM

17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com