Monday, December 25, 2006

The Alternative Rafa's Xmas Message to Fans



Dear supporters,

You know I always say the same...Christmas is a... fantastic holiday, no? Then we must thank all the supporters, the club, the staff...and the players also...

I think it's really important to keep our focus on the next holiday, all the time... I don't like to talk about New Years if we are still talking about the Christmas season.. People always like to talk about other things...and this is a problem in England.. but we must stay focused, keep working really really hard..to improve and to win more trophies and then it will be better for us, for sure.

I wish you all more possibilities and a Happy Christmas,

Rafa.

And
here's the original one

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Kan said...

haha I like your post...and I think you've got a nice blog as well.

Check out my new blog on the Reds as well:

www.newyorkanfielder.blogspot.com

Keep up the good posts and I'll keep visiting!

YNWA

04:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com