Sunday, August 19, 2007

Last Words...



You know, once upon a time diamonds were priceless. I never knew until I ran across my own. I just want Eve to know that. One of these days I'm going to return and get that for myself. Thank you to my family, I love you. Each and every one of you. This is not the end, but the beginning of a new chapter for you and I together forever. I love you all. Remember what I told you Brad. Ms. Irene, God bless you, I love you. See you on the other side. Warden, murder me. Saddam and Gomorrah which is Harris County. Jackson, James - February 7, 2007

Yes sir, Warden Okay I've been hanging around this popsicle stand way too long. Before I leave, I want to tell you all. When I die, bury me deep, lay two speakers at my feet, put some headphones on my head and rock and roll me when I'm dead. I'll see you in Heaven someday. That's all Warden. Roberts, Douglas - April 20, 2005

I want to apologize to you, and I am sorry. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. The things I did changed so many lives. I can't take it back, it was an atrocity. I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness, I know I am not worthy of it. I love you Mom and Dad, and all my family. Thank you for everything. Jesus, thank you for your love and saving grace. Thank you for shedding your blood on Calvary for me. Thank you Jesus for the love you have shown me. Hopper, George - March 8, 2005

I know it makes grim reading but go through a few of
these if you get a chance.

Everyone's gotta die someday, and while I don't wanna get into the whole 'capital punishment = murder' argument, there's something else which worries me.

Sometimes your life just ends, without giving you a chance to say goodbye to those who you love or to tell those you've hurt that you're sorry. Life's short, and you never know how long you've got left. It could be another few years, it could only be another few minutes. Therefore never leave it too late to tell those who you love, know how much they mean to you.

You don't wanna be taking that last breath, and in that fraction of a second, realise that there are things left unsaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com