Monday, November 26, 2007

*ALERT* GAY POST

All me life I've stuck to a simple rule and its always been a great help. Things change. Best to expect it before it does happen rather than act all shocked and fu*cked up when it does happen.

It works really well too. You don't have to TREAT everything suspiciously or act like you dont trust people, you just have to, in a little corner of your mind, expect that one day they'll let you down. The beauty in that is, if they DON'T let you down, you're good. If they do, well then you expected it anyway. You move on, they move on, Its all good.

Apologies for sounding all gay since I haven't slept in nearly 3 weeks now, but I kind of put all me faith into something, forgetting me own golden rule, only to end up shocked and disgusted and maybe a little impressed too in how little time it took.

As they say, words are cheap. VERY cheap in some cases.

Anyways, time to man up and return to being what I used to be cuz it aint never worth changing yourself for anyone!

Now for the REAL problems, what the F*CK is up with G&H? This is not how we do business at Liverpool Football Club. Can both parties get their fingers out, stop speaking to the media and sort it out? We don't wash our dirty laundry in public, never been the Liverpool way. Although the papers are crying doomsday over this, I really hope Rafa and the Suits can resolve their differences sharpish. Looking at Rafa's contribution it would be nothing short of complete and utter madness to let him go at this stage. If there's anyone who needs to f off its G&H.

Watch out for the fans looking to show their support at the Porto game on Wednesday night. It'll be some night I hear.

In Rafa we Trust.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger loveuamy said...

please sign the petition if you trust in Rafa:

http://www.petitiononline.com/amg83ds/petition-sign.html

YNWA x

22:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good advice there Dan, I'd never really thought about it that way before. I think I know who you're talking about but me hopes I'm wrong :S

"Anyways, time to man up and return to being what I used to be cuz it aint never worth changing yourself for anyone!"

Changing yourself in the first place doesn't seem like a very good idea ...

-
T

02:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... what happened man?? Why so down?? a tiff with the lil lady??

16:03  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

Nothin important zag, just a phase mate. Piniyini's spot on with that last bit.

21:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

should i even begin with everything i really want to say?

but if this is what you really think then its not worth it is it.

15:33  
Anonymous Virgil said...

It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.
austin tx florists | itil change management process | atlanta abortion clinics

01:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com