Monday, September 01, 2008

update

Cheers for your comments fellas. I know I've disappointed a lot of you but I'm trying to get back to regular updates very soon.

I've been busy travelling, getting married, attending my brother's wedding etc in the last few months. And now we've got Ramadan so I'll be fasting which means 'Babe of the Day' will resume from next month.

The new season's started and we look shite on the pitch. Still early days though, and if we can get a result against United (made more difficult now thanks to the injuries to Gerrard and Torres) it could lift us up and we could be on our way.

Lets hope atleast Gerrard regains fitness in time for the mancs. Torres looks like he'll be out for a couple of weeks atleast.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya we do look muck so far, but i am hoping for riera to do something against the scum.

07:48  
Blogger liverpoolbih said...

http://lfctv.blogger.ba/

03:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com