Friday, March 25, 2005

100 Worst songs of the past 15 years

96. "Oops! I Did it Again" by Britney Spears

Erick: I could only pick one Britney song, and the sound clip shows you why this is the winner. Oops! I Did it Again was her launch from one-hit-wonder to superstar, and we bought it. We should've let her sink when we had the chance.
Josephus: This song is like masturbating, everyone likes it they just don't want to admit it.
Bella: People don't like Oops I did it again? What the hell is wrong with these people?

The complete list of the 100 worst songs of the last 15 years. Thanks Badger

Which songs makes YOU wanna throw up? Add yours in the comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Anytime my friend.

05:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com