Sunday, March 27, 2005

Mugshots



Thats me when I got arrested for drunk driving in 1963.









No seriously - I did. Mad, that woz. I know I wasn't even born then but thats the beauty of a little bit of alcohol, you end up doing shit which never should've happened in the first place!!

Like yesterday, almost midnight it woz and there I woz walking down the road talking on the phone when I tried to jump over a little fence (about a yard in height) when my foot got caught in the chain and it was as if in slow-motion... First me left knee hits the tarmac, followed closely by my left hand, then my left knee and then the right elbow before I finally let go of the bloody phone.

What an absolutely CRAP way to end an otherwise MAD birthday.

Needless to say, I need a new phone now. Any suggestions? Only Nokias and Sony Ericssons please.

And if you need your own MUGSHOTS, go to
Mugshot maker

By the way, here's another lovely lady who not only shares the same birthday as moi but also comes from the same town.

Click here to view BABE OF THE DAY, Keira Knightley's gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com