Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bloody N*ggers!

Let me start by saying straight out that I love my girlfriend and would do almost anything for her. She's beautiful, sexy, thoughtful and a great cook and I would love to have her be the mother of my children, but for her one major failing - she's a n*gger.

Obviously I knew this before we started going out, but being blinded by love I hoped we could get beyond that one day, more fool me. When I think of what way our kids might turn out with a n*gger for a mother, I squirm.

A couple of my friends are going out with n*ggers and they've both admitted that at times it can be very hard to deal with and that it's an issue which could lead to a break-up.

Let's face it guys, we look for the hot chicks - blondes, brunettes, redheads, curvy, slim, tall, short, it's all good - but nobody really wants to end up with a n*gger, do they?

Can anyone offer me any advice apart from getting shot of her and looking for a woman more my type? As I said, she's an absolutely adorable woman, and I would gladly spend the rest of my life in bliss with her - if she'd just stop n*gging!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a joke or are you for real?

20:46  
Blogger Samantha said...

took me a minute to understand what letter the * stood for... Love to help you out but I can be a n*gger too... I get it from my mom ;)

20:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha very funny

But I bet some people won't get it (Leumas).

Garrero

04:15  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

leumasssssss you let me down!!

sam - lol

Garerro - i was waiting for a tirade of abuse this morning luckily its only leumas so far.

09:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!!
I couldnt believe my eyes at first and started thinking of ways of expressing my disapproval only to have a wry grin cross my face at the end as comprehension overtook consternation. i hate bloody n*ggers too!!
cheers

10:01  
Blogger weenie said...

LOL! Outrageous!

15:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how rude are you it dosnt matter about the colour of sumone skin ur shallow!!!!!!!!

19:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com