Monday, December 11, 2006

Some silly fun...

First, pick the first letter of your LAST name:

A: I sucked on
B: I ate
C: I killed
D: I licked
E: I stabbed
F: I sat on
G: I f*cked
H: I slapped
I: I made out with
J: I raped
K: I bit
L: I played with
M: I sh*t on
N: I kissed
O: I grabbed
P: I kicked
Q: I laid
R: I p*ssed on
S: I shot
T: I humped
U: I fingered
V: I watched
W: I punched
X: I stripped for
Y: I ran away from
Z: I made

Now pick your DAY of birth:

1: a dog
2: myself
3: a telephone
4: a tree
5: a cat
6: my mom
7: paper
8: a chair
9: a computer
10: a book
11: a moose
12: your mom
13: a dead person
14: a rat
15: poo
16: a librarian
17: a blade of grass
18: a teacher
19: a window
20: a door
21: a desk
22: a cup
23: coffee
24: you
25: a pie
26: a bird
27: a llama
28: it
29: a cupcake
30: a hooker
31: my dad

Now pick your birth month:

January: because im gay
February: because i was p*ssed off
March: because im mentally ill
April: because I was horny
May: because I was bored
June: because I wanted to
July: Because Im cool
August: because its a hobby
September: because I can
October: because I had to take a crap
November: because I am lonley
December: because you're a bitch

What did ya get??

8 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan said...

Librarians eh!? Lol whatever rocks your boat !


by the way, I licked a bird cuz I'm mentally ill :-|

10:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post Dan I came up with.

I slapped a hooker because it's a hobby.(It should say because it's my hobby)

I might have to take this to work or post it in a forum

11:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fucked a pie cos I'm mentally ill.

13:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shot a blade of grass because I was bored

makes sense to meee

03:55  
Blogger Dirty Dan said...

Lol there's some nice ones there no doubt!

Wonder if any of you was born on the 13th of Match and has a name that starts with the letter 'a'? :-D

U, 31st November would be wrong on so many levels

19:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....
I licked your mom because I can!
Yeeeooooooowwwwwwww

07:37  
Blogger jummy bear said...

I bit IT because I can!!!!!

Here's some silly fun for you:
1. What's it.
2. Now figure out everyone's last name initial, DoB and Month.
This way maybe you'll remember mine next year round.

16:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I slapped a librarian because i was p*ssed off

01:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com