Monday, November 13, 2006

And I still, haven't found, what I'm looking for! (U2)



Songs for The Wedding!

Please release me, let me go
Smack my bitch up
Still havent found what im looking for (U2)
Playing With the Boys.
Come to Daddy (Aphex Twin)
Welcome To The Jungle (Guns n Roses)
Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound
Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
Don't Marry Her, F*ck Me (Beautiful South)
Take Your Daughter To The Slaughter.
Poison (Alice Cooper)
Fat-Bottomed Girls (Queen)
Heaven knows I'm Miserable Now (The Smiths)
Everyday I love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
Queen Bitch (David Bowie)
Highway to Hell
Break Stuff (Limp Bizkit)


Add yours in 'comments' below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

English Blogs.
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Blogwise - blog 

directory
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
British Blogs.
Blog Directory & 

Search engine


Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory eXTReMe Tracker  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com